Sunday, November 28, 2010

Whats is love........

After many days of relentless staying aloof from this world I felt lonely. Are we living in a world which is filled with love or are we just pretending we are in love? Be it a phone call I received after many days, be it the orange movie I watched or be it thinking about myself I don’t know but it made the difference. I feel lonely!

Love is not a calculation or it could have been so easy like cardiac output! Love is illogical. We don’t know why we love something. We have a reason for our relationships. But love in the relationships is unconditional. So it doesn’t really matter on how we love, how much we love and how many people we love. We spend a lot of time in our lives to find relationships and maintain them. However we forget that relations don’t define our mind, but love does!

Love is so abstract that it can only be felt. Today even though I live thousands of miles away from my home I can feel the love of my parents and grandparents. It just takes someone to express love and someone sensitive to grasp that expression. What cannot be defines is how many people you love and how long you love them.

There are two kinds of love…One is the destined love and the other accidental love. Destined love is what you share with people you have a blood relationship with viz, your mom, dad, brother, sis, relatives etc. It’s destined because you don’t get to choose them. The other is accidental which you have with people you meet in your life viz friends, lover, wife etc. The difference is that accidental love has a known and visible impact on you whereas destined love has a silent and indolent impact on you.

The third kind of love not found in all human beings is unconditional love. Love for people whom you never had a real good relation with or you never met or you are no one in their life. Love for the movie stars, celebrities and crushes are a kind of this love. People who love themselves so much cannot enjoy this kind of love. It can be both constructive and destructive!

Now to just summarize what caused me to burst these emotions is probably the fact that I like the Hero’s character in Orange movie. Not only he tries to explain that unconditional love has no conditions but he tries to show it practically. The movie is not as well executed as the hero’s character but however it managed to convey the message. The best thing about the movie is the photography and the novelty in the story. I wouldn’t say it’s an honest story but definitely is a fresh one.

Nenu Nuvvantu vere vunna naaku ee vela neelo nenu unnatuga anipistuvunde vintaga na kosam nene vetekentaga

Do you and me exist as two different ones cause it shocks me when I start searching for myself in us!!!!

2 comments:

Bhanu said...

Your post is lot better than "O"RANGE..Kudos to the writer in you..

Anonymous said...

omg..............u r awesome!!!!!!!!!